IPA-Tox® provides a mechanistic understanding of toxicity for more informed, more accurate decision-making. Try it for FREE.
IPA-Tox is a part of IPA®, and combines powerful data analysis capabilities with the rich knowledge in the Ingenuity Knowledge Base. Because it is an integrated solution, you are can access a wealth of information and capabilities (beyond simply those designated as tox-specific) in order to better tease out mechanisms of toxicity.
How does IPA help in toxicity and safety assessment?
- Helps inform decisions related to lead compound optimization
- Efficiently delivers detailed mechanistic hypotheses underlying tox-specific phenotypes
- Contains pathway content and molecule to phenotype associations that accelerate the interpretation of toxicogenomics data and the generation of reports summarizing findings from toxicity studies
- Provides rapid insights into candidate tissue-specific biomarkers through fully integrated IPA biomarker capabilities
- Provides evidence to support/reject hypotheses generated from pre-clinical toxicity assays
- Allows easy access to important findings from the scientific literature, including information associated with cardiotoxicity, nephrotoxicity, and hepatotoxicity
IPA has been cited in more than 3000 peer reviewed publications and has been broadly adopted by top pharma and thousands of academic, government, and nonprofit research institutions.