Ingenuity® Systems is excited to announce the Ingenuity Fall 2013 Grant Program!
Applicants may submit proposals to receive either a limited IPA® license or free sample(s) analysis using Ingenuity Variant Analysis™.
Ingenuity Systems is awarding six grants, one for each topic. The deadline for grant submission is August 23, 2013. Deadline extended to September 13, 2013.
- Topics of grants you can apply to:
- Host-response in infectious diseases
- Role of microRNA in tumor progression
- Insights from RNA-sequencing data
- Variant Analysis
- Multi-kindred studies of rare diseases
- Drug response in large-scale cohorts
- Interpretation of genomes using pathway-level burden tests
- Opening date: June 10, 2013
- Application due date: August 23, 2013 September 13, 2013
- Award date*: October 22 - 26, 2013 (at the annual ASHG conference in Boston, MA)
*All entrants will be contacted prior to public announcement of the winners indicated status.
Guidelines for Grant Proposals:
All proposals must conform to the following guidelines to be eligible for consideration:
- Proposals must apply to one of the specified topics
- Proposals must be received by Ingenuity Systems by August 23, 2013 September 13, 2013, 11:59PM PST
- Proposals must include specific research aims (one to two sentences)
- Proposals must include a summary of the significance of your research project (no more than four sentences)
- Proposals must include a summary of the method and design in your research (no more than 500 characters)
Proposals will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
Questions? Submit all questions to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing how Ingenuity products can accelerate your research!